About the seminar: http://www.americanconference.com/ChinaExport.htm
"After the tremendous success of its export controls conferences in Europe and the United States, ACI and C5 Group are proud to announce the inaugural China Summit on Export Controls Compliance in Beijing. Attendees will benefit from the practical perspective of 21 seasoned corporate export compliance executives from companies such as AMD, Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment, Airbus, Dresser, General Electric, General Motors, Huawei, Hydra-Electric, IBM, Invensys, Intel, Microsoft, Norinco, Tektronix, Sun Microsystems, SMIC, Texas Instrument. Get an update on regulatory and policy initiatives from top Government officials and learn how industry is setting up internal controls to comply in this constantly changing global legal landscape. The agenda will include the latest information on
- Implementing an internal export controls compliance program for China operations
- How to identify whether your customer is a reliable party
- Minimizing risks when exporting technology to foreign third parties
- Train employees to prevent export violations
- Incorporate Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore export controls requirements into your overall plan
- Using license exception for products which encryption is not core function
Participants will also receive a comprehensive set of written materials prepared by the speakers particularly for this conference. These are invaluable reference materials which you will use again and again long after the conference is over.
Register now to ensure your place at this unique export controls compliance benchmarking event in China. Call 1-888-224-2480 in the US, or 44 7878 6888 in Europe."